Constant Velocity Joints
Constant Velocity Joints
NTN started production of constant velocity joints (CVJs) in Japan in 1963. In 2007, the number of CVJs produced on a cumulative basis surpassed 400 million units. Following aggressive expansion of production worldwide in the 1990s, we now have a strong base of operations to respond to the global sourcing needs of the automotive industry. These operations are supported by a trilateral development system covering the three key regions of the Americas, Japan and Europe. A production and sales system encompassing these three regions has expanded to include China and other parts of Asia.
WE MANUFACTURE WHERE WE SELL
Since 1991, NTN has been producing American-made CVJs at our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Columbus, Indiana. This plant has been recognized for environmental stewardship by the government of Indiana and is a zero-landfill operation. We’ve continued to expand our global presence with more than 18 CVJ plants around the world.
TECHNOLOGY FOR ECOLOGY
When it comes to manufacturing CVJs for automotive use, performance demands are depend on the type of joint and the location in which they will be used. So, at NTN, we develop special, environmentally conscious, lead-free grease for each type of CVJ and each differing application, so that each one of our joints can operate at its highest level.
Furthermore, as a pioneer in constant velocity joints, we’ve held ourselves to high environmental standards. NTN has answered the demand for lighter, more compact, and higher performance products to reduce fuel consumption. We’ve also provided environmentally considerate products that strictly adhere to both domestic and international environmental standards.
- NSK BEARING UNITS HOUSING SERIES
- NSK SUPER PRECISION BEARINGS
- Full-Complement Cylindrical Roller Bearings for Crane Sheaves
- Extra-Capacity Sealed-Clean Roll Neck Bearings
- Matched pair – Back-to-back (DB) – With machined cage HAR021CDB
- Timken National Seals 472655
- Timken AH3064G Metric AH Withdrawal Sleeve
- Axial cylindrical roller and cage assembly K81248-M
- McGill (Regal) 0330606000
- McGill (Regal) 2140502000
- Single-row – With pressed cage 7212C
- SKF W 629-2RZ
- Timken 24036EJW33W59DC3 Spherical Roller Bearings – Steel Cage
- SKF W 638/2 X-2Z
Oil impregnated bearings
- Axial spherical plain bearings GE180-AW
- Housing – Bearing – Seal FSNT 526 – 23226 – TSNG226 FSNT Cylindrical Bore Plummer Block Housed Units
- Timken UCT213 UCT – Take-Up Units
- Spherical roller bearings 23120-E1A-K-M
- Timken 14118AS – 14272 Tapered Roller Bearings – TS (Tapered Single) Imperial
- Timken 26112 – 26284D Tapered Roller Bearings – TDO (Tapered Double Outer) Imperial
- Spherical roller bearings 22264-K-MB + H3164-HG
- Matched pair – Face-to-face (DF) – With machined cage HAR010CDF
- Timken National Seals 204013
- Timken 6207-N-C3 Standard 6000 Series Deep Groove Ball Bearing