Constant Velocity Joints
Constant Velocity Joints
NTN started production of constant velocity joints (CVJs) in Japan in 1963. In 2007, the number of CVJs produced on a cumulative basis surpassed 400 million units. Following aggressive expansion of production worldwide in the 1990s, we now have a strong base of operations to respond to the global sourcing needs of the automotive industry. These operations are supported by a trilateral development system covering the three key regions of the Americas, Japan and Europe. A production and sales system encompassing these three regions has expanded to include China and other parts of Asia.
WE MANUFACTURE WHERE WE SELL
Since 1991, NTN has been producing American-made CVJs at our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Columbus, Indiana. This plant has been recognized for environmental stewardship by the government of Indiana and is a zero-landfill operation. We’ve continued to expand our global presence with more than 18 CVJ plants around the world.
TECHNOLOGY FOR ECOLOGY
When it comes to manufacturing CVJs for automotive use, performance demands are depend on the type of joint and the location in which they will be used. So, at NTN, we develop special, environmentally conscious, lead-free grease for each type of CVJ and each differing application, so that each one of our joints can operate at its highest level.
Furthermore, as a pioneer in constant velocity joints, we’ve held ourselves to high environmental standards. NTN has answered the demand for lighter, more compact, and higher performance products to reduce fuel consumption. We’ve also provided environmentally considerate products that strictly adhere to both domestic and international environmental standards.
- NSK BEARING UNITS HOUSING SERIES
- NSK SUPER PRECISION BEARINGS
- Full-Complement Cylindrical Roller Bearings for Crane Sheaves
- Extra-Capacity Sealed-Clean Roll Neck Bearings
- Spherical roller bearings 23952-K-MB
- Cylindrical roller bearings NJ305-E-TVP2 + HJ305-E
- Single-row – NUP NUP1010
- Timken National Seals 470361
- SKF RLS 8-2Z
- SKF 52411
- Timken LM761647DGW – LM761610 Tapered Roller Bearings – TDI (Tapered Double Inner) Imperial
- McGill (Regal) GR 22 SS
- SKF 594 A/592 A/Q
- Radial spherical plain bearings GE30-FW-2RS
Oil impregnated bearings
- Timken AHX3030 Metric AH Withdrawal Sleeve
- Timken QAPL11A055S Single Concentric Two-Bolt Pillow Block
- Timken 3MMC9111WI Angular Contact Ball Bearings
- Timken SNW-3036 x 6 7/16 SNW/SNP – Pull-Type Sleeve Locknut Lockwasher/Lockplate Assemblies
- Timken OH32/750H Metric OH Hydraulic Adapter Sleeve
- Double-row – Open 5211
- Timken 6301-N-C3 Standard 6000 Series Deep Groove Ball Bearing
- Timken QAFY15A300S Single Concentric Round Flange Block
- Timken National Seals 415196
- Axial spherical plain bearings GE40-AX