Constant Velocity Joints
Constant Velocity Joints
NTN started production of constant velocity joints (CVJs) in Japan in 1963. In 2007, the number of CVJs produced on a cumulative basis surpassed 400 million units. Following aggressive expansion of production worldwide in the 1990s, we now have a strong base of operations to respond to the global sourcing needs of the automotive industry. These operations are supported by a trilateral development system covering the three key regions of the Americas, Japan and Europe. A production and sales system encompassing these three regions has expanded to include China and other parts of Asia.
WE MANUFACTURE WHERE WE SELL
Since 1991, NTN has been producing American-made CVJs at our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Columbus, Indiana. This plant has been recognized for environmental stewardship by the government of Indiana and is a zero-landfill operation. We’ve continued to expand our global presence with more than 18 CVJ plants around the world.
TECHNOLOGY FOR ECOLOGY
When it comes to manufacturing CVJs for automotive use, performance demands are depend on the type of joint and the location in which they will be used. So, at NTN, we develop special, environmentally conscious, lead-free grease for each type of CVJ and each differing application, so that each one of our joints can operate at its highest level.
Furthermore, as a pioneer in constant velocity joints, we’ve held ourselves to high environmental standards. NTN has answered the demand for lighter, more compact, and higher performance products to reduce fuel consumption. We’ve also provided environmentally considerate products that strictly adhere to both domestic and international environmental standards.
- NSK BEARING UNITS HOUSING SERIES
- NSK SUPER PRECISION BEARINGS
- Full-Complement Cylindrical Roller Bearings for Crane Sheaves
- Extra-Capacity Sealed-Clean Roll Neck Bearings
- Cylindrical roller bearings SL04300-PP
- Timken HE2311 Metric HE Adapter Sleeve for Inch Shaft
- Axial deep groove ball bearings 2928
- Cylindrical roller bearings NNU4968-S-K-M-SP
- Timken 6017-2RS Standard 6000 Series Deep Groove Ball Bearing
- Spherical roller bearings 24172R
- Needle roller bearings NKS70
- Single-row – NJ NJ311R
- Inner rings – Inch series – For heavy duty needle roller bearings(IR) IR-081212
- Timken 22330EJW33C3 Spherical Roller Bearings – Steel Cage
Oil impregnated bearings
- Timken National Seals 411330N
- Double-row – Open 3320
- Timken National Seals 450090
- Timken 386 – 384D Tapered Roller Bearings – TDO (Tapered Double Outer) Imperial
- Timken QAAPF13A060S Double Concentric Four-Bolt Pillow Block
- Spherical roller bearings 21308-E1
- Timken 48290DW – 48220 Tapered Roller Bearings – TDI (Tapered Double Inner) Imperial
- Drawn cup needle roller bearings – Inch series, caged – Closed end MJH-981
- Timken OH3176H Metric OH Hydraulic Adapter Sleeve
- Axial deep groove ball bearings 51156-MP