Constant Velocity Joints
Constant Velocity Joints
NTN started production of constant velocity joints (CVJs) in Japan in 1963. In 2007, the number of CVJs produced on a cumulative basis surpassed 400 million units. Following aggressive expansion of production worldwide in the 1990s, we now have a strong base of operations to respond to the global sourcing needs of the automotive industry. These operations are supported by a trilateral development system covering the three key regions of the Americas, Japan and Europe. A production and sales system encompassing these three regions has expanded to include China and other parts of Asia.
WE MANUFACTURE WHERE WE SELL
Since 1991, NTN has been producing American-made CVJs at our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Columbus, Indiana. This plant has been recognized for environmental stewardship by the government of Indiana and is a zero-landfill operation. We’ve continued to expand our global presence with more than 18 CVJ plants around the world.
TECHNOLOGY FOR ECOLOGY
When it comes to manufacturing CVJs for automotive use, performance demands are depend on the type of joint and the location in which they will be used. So, at NTN, we develop special, environmentally conscious, lead-free grease for each type of CVJ and each differing application, so that each one of our joints can operate at its highest level.
Furthermore, as a pioneer in constant velocity joints, we’ve held ourselves to high environmental standards. NTN has answered the demand for lighter, more compact, and higher performance products to reduce fuel consumption. We’ve also provided environmentally considerate products that strictly adhere to both domestic and international environmental standards.
- NSK BEARING UNITS HOUSING SERIES
- NSK SUPER PRECISION BEARINGS
- Full-Complement Cylindrical Roller Bearings for Crane Sheaves
- Extra-Capacity Sealed-Clean Roll Neck Bearings
- Spherical roller bearings 21315-E1-K
- SKF 6326
- SKF W 61902-2Z
- Timken QVF22V400S Single V-Lock Four Bolt Square Flange Block
- Timken 3MMV9119HX Angular Contact Ball Bearings
- Timken E-TTU-TRB-2 7/16 Type E Take Up: Top Angle Bearing
- Axial deep groove ball bearings 53205
- SKF NKX 70
- Axial needle roller and cage assemblies AXK150190
- Timken National Seals 352444
Oil impregnated bearings
- SKF 2220 K
- SKF 51330 M
- Spherical roller bearings 22309RHR
- Single direction – With spherical back face 53210
- Timken 61707-2RS-C3 61000 Thin-Section Series Deep Groove Ball Bearing
- Timken National Seals 450911N
- Timken HML 73 Metric Locknut
- Four-row tapered roller bearings 47T765629
- Single-row – Open type 6334
- Timken QAACW15A070S Double Concentric Piloted Flange Cartridge