Constant Velocity Joints
Constant Velocity Joints
NTN started production of constant velocity joints (CVJs) in Japan in 1963. In 2007, the number of CVJs produced on a cumulative basis surpassed 400 million units. Following aggressive expansion of production worldwide in the 1990s, we now have a strong base of operations to respond to the global sourcing needs of the automotive industry. These operations are supported by a trilateral development system covering the three key regions of the Americas, Japan and Europe. A production and sales system encompassing these three regions has expanded to include China and other parts of Asia.
WE MANUFACTURE WHERE WE SELL
Since 1991, NTN has been producing American-made CVJs at our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Columbus, Indiana. This plant has been recognized for environmental stewardship by the government of Indiana and is a zero-landfill operation. We’ve continued to expand our global presence with more than 18 CVJ plants around the world.
TECHNOLOGY FOR ECOLOGY
When it comes to manufacturing CVJs for automotive use, performance demands are depend on the type of joint and the location in which they will be used. So, at NTN, we develop special, environmentally conscious, lead-free grease for each type of CVJ and each differing application, so that each one of our joints can operate at its highest level.
Furthermore, as a pioneer in constant velocity joints, we’ve held ourselves to high environmental standards. NTN has answered the demand for lighter, more compact, and higher performance products to reduce fuel consumption. We’ve also provided environmentally considerate products that strictly adhere to both domestic and international environmental standards.
- NSK BEARING UNITS HOUSING SERIES
- NSK SUPER PRECISION BEARINGS
- Full-Complement Cylindrical Roller Bearings for Crane Sheaves
- Extra-Capacity Sealed-Clean Roll Neck Bearings
- Single-row – NUP NUP2214
- Needle roller/axial cylindrical roller bearings ZARF2590-L-TV
- Timken 25578 – 25520DC Tapered Roller Bearings – TDO (Tapered Double Outer) Imperial
- Single-row – Open type 6856
- Single-row – Locating snap ring 6206NR
- Timken QVCW26V408S Single V-Lock Piloted Flange Cartridge
- Radial insert ball bearings GLE35-KRR-B
- SKF W 61905
- McGill (Regal) MR 22 SRS
- Timken QMPL18J308S Eccentric Two-Bolt Pillow Block
Oil impregnated bearings
- Self-aligning ball bearings 1322-K-M-C3 + H322
- McGill (Regal) 0310606000
- Tapered roller bearings 33014-N11CA
- Single direction – With spherical back face 53215
- SKF LM 806649/610/Q
- Axial deep groove ball bearings D36
- Axial deep groove ball bearings 919
- Four-row cylindrical roller bearings 314274A
- Timken MS3084 Metric Lockplate
- McGill (Regal) 0619004000