- Stainless Steel Housed Mounted Bearings
- SKF Hydraulic seals
- Precision Reali-Slim® Thin Section Bearings
- Timken 23036EMW33 Spherical Roller Bearings – Brass Cage
- Spherical roller bearings 23140-E1-K + AH3140
- Timken LM124449DW – LM124411V Tapered Roller Bearings – TDI (Tapered Double Inner) Imperial
- Timken UCT206 UCT – Take-Up Units
- Sealed spherical roller bearings WS22208-E1-2RSR
- Timken AOH2356G Metric AOH Hydraulic Withdrawal Sleeve
- Housing – Bearing – Seal SNT 518-615 – 23218K – TA518 SNT Taper Bore Plummer Block Housed Units
- Tapered roller bearings K33895-33822
- Timken 565 – 563DC Tapered Roller Bearings – TDO (Tapered Double Outer) Imperial
- Single-row – Metric series 33207JR
Boya Singapore is a leading worldwide supplier of medium and heavy-duty clutches to the commercial vehicle industry. Our clutches are unmatched in terms of reliability, durability and performance. We are preferred by most original equipment manufacturers and are unquestionably the best value on the market today. Our engineers employ rigorous component and vehicle testing to ensure absolute performance excellence. And our state of the art precision manufacturing technology enables us to provide consistent high quality, clutch after clutch. Only Boya Singapore offer a complete range of clutches to meet your performance and value needs. Whether it is an original equipment clutch in a new truck or a genuine Eaton aftermarket clutch, each is backed by Roadranger support.
Drawn cup roller clutches are designed to transmit torque between the shaft and housing in one direction and allow free overrun in the opposite direction. These designs utilize the same small radial section as drawn cup needle roller bearings. The units are compact, lightweight and operate directly on a hardened shaft. Proper mounting is easily accomplished with a simple press fit in the housing. Clutches and clutch and bearing assemblies are offered both in inch and metric nominal series.
- When transmitting torque, either the shaft or the housing can be the input member.
- Rollers wedge against precisely formed interior ramps to positively transmit torque.
- Transition from overrun to lock normally occurs with the minimal lost motion (backlash)
- Drawn cup roller clutches are offered as clutch-only unit or as a clutch and bearing assembly.
- Clutch-only units should be used with external radial support to hold the shaft and housing concentrically and carry radial loads.
- Paper moving (copiers, fax machines, paper towel dispensers, etc.)
- Exercise equipment
- Two-speed gearboxes
- Rack indexing drives
- Timken Spherical Roller Bearing
- TIMKEN® SNT PLUMMER BLOCK
- TIMKEN® SPHERICAL ROLLER BEARING SOLID-BLOCK HOUSED UNITS
- SKF LM 245846/810
- Timken TTU-65-12 Inch TTU Take-Up Unit
- SKF D/W RW168
- Single-row – Inch series 3382/28
- Timken QMC15J215S Eccentric Piloted Flange Cartridge
- SKF W 6007
- Spherical thrust roller bearings 29276
- Timken 3MMV99126WN Angular Contact Ball Bearings
- Matched pair – Tandem (DT) – With pressed cage 7319CDT
- Timken A2037 – A2127 Tapered Roller Bearings – TS (Tapered Single) Imperial
Constant Velocity Joints
Constant Velocity Joints
NTN started production of constant velocity joints (CVJs) in Japan in 1963. In 2007, the number of CVJs produced on a cumulative basis surpassed 400 million units. Following aggressive expansion of production worldwide in the 1990s, we now have a strong base of operations to respond to the global sourcing needs of the automotive industry. These operations are supported by a trilateral development system covering the three key regions of the Americas, Japan and Europe. A production and sales system encompassing these three regions has expanded to include China and other parts of Asia.
WE MANUFACTURE WHERE WE SELL
Since 1991, NTN has been producing American-made CVJs at our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Columbus, Indiana. This plant has been recognized for environmental stewardship by the government of Indiana and is a zero-landfill operation. We’ve continued to expand our global presence with more than 18 CVJ plants around the world.
TECHNOLOGY FOR ECOLOGY
When it comes to manufacturing CVJs for automotive use, performance demands are depend on the type of joint and the location in which they will be used. So, at NTN, we develop special, environmentally conscious, lead-free grease for each type of CVJ and each differing application, so that each one of our joints can operate at its highest level.
Furthermore, as a pioneer in constant velocity joints, we’ve held ourselves to high environmental standards. NTN has answered the demand for lighter, more compact, and higher performance products to reduce fuel consumption. We’ve also provided environmentally considerate products that strictly adhere to both domestic and international environmental standards.
- NSK BEARING UNITS HOUSING SERIES
- NSK SUPER PRECISION BEARINGS
- Full-Complement Cylindrical Roller Bearings for Crane Sheaves
- Extra-Capacity Sealed-Clean Roll Neck Bearings
- SKF JM 205149/110 A/Q
- Timken QVVPX19V308S Double V-Lock Four-Bolt Pillow Block
- Angular contact ball bearings 3806-B-TVH
- Timken UCFL210 UCFL – Two-Bolt Flanged Units
- Axial spherical roller bearings 29230-E1-MB
- SKF 33010/Q
- Four-row tapered roller bearings 47T463119
- McGill (Regal) RS 20
- Timken National Seals 476514
- Timken QAAFL15A075S Double Concentric Four Bolt Square Flange Block