- Stainless Steel Housed Mounted Bearings
- SKF Hydraulic seals
- Precision Reali-Slim® Thin Section Bearings
- Housing – Bearing – Seal SNT 512-610 – 22212K – LO512 SNT Taper Bore Plummer Block Housed Units
- McGill (Regal) MCYR 17 S
- Timken QVPF26V110S Single V-Lock Four-Bolt Pillow Block
- Timken 24030EJW33C2 Spherical Roller Bearings – Steel Cage
- Timken 3576 – 3525-B Tapered Roller Bearings – TSF (Tapered Single with Flange) Imperial
- Timken 23220EMW33 Spherical Roller Bearings – Brass Cage
- SKF 6224-2Z
- Spherical roller bearings 23138-E1-K-TVPB + AH3138G
- SKF D/W R166
- Timken National Seals 417493
Boya Singapore is a leading worldwide supplier of medium and heavy-duty clutches to the commercial vehicle industry. Our clutches are unmatched in terms of reliability, durability and performance. We are preferred by most original equipment manufacturers and are unquestionably the best value on the market today. Our engineers employ rigorous component and vehicle testing to ensure absolute performance excellence. And our state of the art precision manufacturing technology enables us to provide consistent high quality, clutch after clutch. Only Boya Singapore offer a complete range of clutches to meet your performance and value needs. Whether it is an original equipment clutch in a new truck or a genuine Eaton aftermarket clutch, each is backed by Roadranger support.
Drawn cup roller clutches are designed to transmit torque between the shaft and housing in one direction and allow free overrun in the opposite direction. These designs utilize the same small radial section as drawn cup needle roller bearings. The units are compact, lightweight and operate directly on a hardened shaft. Proper mounting is easily accomplished with a simple press fit in the housing. Clutches and clutch and bearing assemblies are offered both in inch and metric nominal series.
- When transmitting torque, either the shaft or the housing can be the input member.
- Rollers wedge against precisely formed interior ramps to positively transmit torque.
- Transition from overrun to lock normally occurs with the minimal lost motion (backlash)
- Drawn cup roller clutches are offered as clutch-only unit or as a clutch and bearing assembly.
- Clutch-only units should be used with external radial support to hold the shaft and housing concentrically and carry radial loads.
- Paper moving (copiers, fax machines, paper towel dispensers, etc.)
- Exercise equipment
- Two-speed gearboxes
- Rack indexing drives
- Timken Spherical Roller Bearing
- TIMKEN® SNT PLUMMER BLOCK
- TIMKEN® SPHERICAL ROLLER BEARING SOLID-BLOCK HOUSED UNITS
- Timken National Seals 65X90X10
- Timken HA2308 Metric HA Adapter Sleeve for Inch Shaft
- Timken 557A – 552D Tapered Roller Bearings – TDO (Tapered Double Outer) Imperial
- Single-row – With pressed cage 7217C
- Axial deep groove ball bearings DL80
- Crossed roller bearings SX011824
- Square-flanged type UCF315
- SKF EE 843220/843290
- Axial cylindrical roller bearings RTW604
- Radial spherical plain bearings GE60-UK-2RS
Constant Velocity Joints
Constant Velocity Joints
NTN started production of constant velocity joints (CVJs) in Japan in 1963. In 2007, the number of CVJs produced on a cumulative basis surpassed 400 million units. Following aggressive expansion of production worldwide in the 1990s, we now have a strong base of operations to respond to the global sourcing needs of the automotive industry. These operations are supported by a trilateral development system covering the three key regions of the Americas, Japan and Europe. A production and sales system encompassing these three regions has expanded to include China and other parts of Asia.
WE MANUFACTURE WHERE WE SELL
Since 1991, NTN has been producing American-made CVJs at our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Columbus, Indiana. This plant has been recognized for environmental stewardship by the government of Indiana and is a zero-landfill operation. We’ve continued to expand our global presence with more than 18 CVJ plants around the world.
TECHNOLOGY FOR ECOLOGY
When it comes to manufacturing CVJs for automotive use, performance demands are depend on the type of joint and the location in which they will be used. So, at NTN, we develop special, environmentally conscious, lead-free grease for each type of CVJ and each differing application, so that each one of our joints can operate at its highest level.
Furthermore, as a pioneer in constant velocity joints, we’ve held ourselves to high environmental standards. NTN has answered the demand for lighter, more compact, and higher performance products to reduce fuel consumption. We’ve also provided environmentally considerate products that strictly adhere to both domestic and international environmental standards.
- NSK BEARING UNITS HOUSING SERIES
- NSK SUPER PRECISION BEARINGS
- Full-Complement Cylindrical Roller Bearings for Crane Sheaves
- Extra-Capacity Sealed-Clean Roll Neck Bearings
- Radial insert ball bearings RAE45-NPP-FA106
- Single direction – With spherical back face 53318
- Timken 55206 – 55437-B Tapered Roller Bearings – TSF (Tapered Single with Flange) Imperial
- Self-aligning ball bearings 1309-K-TVH-C3
- Needle roller/axial cylindrical roller bearings ZARF3590-L-TV
- McGill (Regal) GR 104
- Thin section bearings CSEC060
- Timken QVFY19V304S Single V-Lock Round Flange Block
- Needle roller bearings RNAO30X42X16
- Spherical roller bearings 21310-E1-K + AHX310